• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

A few more videos from Gibby

Was that the one where you described him as “petite”? 

Dictionary defines petite as a woman with a small and attractive build. 

Its one thing to question his height and/or weight, but calling him petite seems demeaning. I think we’re better than that

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Was that the one where you described him as “petite”? 

Dictionary defines petite as a woman with a small and attractive build. 

Its one thing to question his height and/or weight, but calling him petite seems demeaning. I think we’re better than that

You are seriously stretching. Petite does not apply to "women only" but is a synonym for "small', etc. I simply asked a question about the kid's height and built since I was on my cell phone at the time and suggested he looked a bit undersized as some mentioned here. Do not put anything other than that from my post. And if it was deleted for something as small as that, you wonder why more people do not join the chat and conversation here. Time for some people to seriously grow up (and you know whom I referring to....)

The post was not deleted. The whole thread was as I just wanted to put the videos on a separate post and not just in one. More people don’t join the chat because of that? Right.

I’m not the speech police, but I think most of us would commonly understand “petite” to refer to a woman. Mr. google agrees. To show how much free time I have at work, I actually went to a hardbound dictionary-Webster’s 11th edition, which also defines it in the context of a woman. I’m guessing most males would arch their backs at being called “petite.” Anyway, I say welcome aboard kid. Now hit the weights some & we’ll see you in November.

1 hour ago, tualum said:

You are seriously stretching. Petite does not apply to "women only" but is a synonym for "small', etc. I simply asked a question about the kid's height and built since I was on my cell phone at the time and suggested he looked a bit undersized as some mentioned here. Do not put anything other than that from my post. And if it was deleted for something as small as that, you wonder why more people do not join the chat and conversation here. Time for some people to seriously grow up (and you know whom I referring to....)

LOL. Don't fight it man, not worth it.

But are you speaking of Gibson?  He seems like has semi lanky arms?