• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2020 Basketball offers

There’s no off-season when it comes to recruiting. We still have 2 open ships for this fall, and already making offers for 2020. We will have 4 ships, at a minimum, for 2020; Fobbs, Sanders, Howard & Tunstall. 

Kid is from Los Angeles. We’re the only school east of Missouri that’s offered him. Anything’s possible (maybe he’s got family on the east coast) but sounds like a long shot. Doesn’t mean you don’t try of course. 

From the “you can’t make this stuff up” file. One of our coaches is following on twitter Alexis Antetokounmpo, a 6’7 HS guard in Wisconsin. If his last name sounds familiar, it is-he’s the younger brother of Giannis Antetokounmpo, AKA the Greek Freak, of the Milwaukee Bucks.

Well, some years ago we did have Kevin Durant’s brother play for us, so why not the Greek Freak’s younger brother?

• Like 2

We’re going to offer 1 kid from each state in the union 😆

I know, according to verbalcommits, we have longstanding offers out to DMV kids, but offering all these kids from around the country doesn’t make sense to me. If you’re a P5 school, I can see see it, but, given our location, & our lack of national name recognition, I don’t understand why we don’t simply recruit between Philly to the north & Virginia to the south. There’s a ton of talent in that geographic zone & these offers to kids from California, Ohio & so forth make no sense to me.