• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2020 Basketball offers

Interesting that we would sign a PG, with Gibson & Dottin already in the fold. 

I couldn’t find any video on this kid. What’s the scouting report on him?

Still have 3 open ships for incoming 2020 class (might be more if anyone transfers out after this upcoming season).  With Fobbs, Sanders & Tunstall graduating after this upcoming season, I would like to see 2 of the remaining ships used on a shooting guard & a big. 

I think he's more of a combo guard. Depends on his size. Read he's anywhere from 6-1 to 6-3. Looks about 190.

I’m not sure how objective “Big Shots Nation” is, since it’s a recruiting service, but I like their description of Barnes as a “strong scoring guard with a deadly mid range game” (is that another way of saying he can’t shoot the 3?)

His stats at the 2018 Governor’s Challenge (16 ppg & 4.7 boards & 4.3 apg) are impressive. Hopefully it was against good competition