• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2020 Basketball offers

Mat, I looked this kid up online. The only stats I could find show him averaging 5ppg, 41% from the field (only 28% from 3) for Seward County CC in Kansas. He apparently transferred to Pratt CC in Kansas, but I’m not sure he’s ever played for them. Gotta admit I’m puzzled by this offer, but I guess we’ve scouted him & saw something we liked 🤷‍♂️

Well, if you read that he was working at Applebees instead of playing basketball and then was at juco ball, it's a strange story. But he's a 6-4 point guard from New York with some talent. We offer a lot of people so maybe they think he's about ready to blow up in his sophomore season.

https://nychoops.rivals.com/news/beacon-elite-deletes-northeast-s-is8-nike-repeat

On 7/15/2019 at 6:41 PM, mat1992 said:

He's a good kid and can play.  I've reffed him at least 7 times in the last 2 years.  He's been groomed as a PG but has more of a SG body.