• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Delaware CAA semifinals thread

Just now, TSU86 said:

what is ailing Woodall. I didn't realize he was hurt until I watched the drexel game

Upper body injury. I heard jaw. McNallen has done a nice job though in his place.

Sunday using his long arms to wrap around the goal for his 41st. Now 5-5 with 3:44 left in the first half. 

Brody McLean scores again from around the goal. He has 31 goals and hat trick. Towson undefeated when he scores 3 or more goals.

Big win by McNallen on the face-off. Towson can take nearly the last shot of the half. Nads has yet to call a TO.

Great timeout because it led to a Sunday goal. That's the guy you want shooting the ball. He posted up and went low to low. 7-5 Towson at the half.

Drexel will be dangerous if we get to the title game. Their face-off guy overmatched McNallen most of the game, so we'll need Woodall. And they'll be sky high after beating UMass and have revenge on their mind against us.