• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

No. 6 MLax will face Maryland at 2:30pm on Sunday

Heard High Point losses were bad as well. Anyway love our match up and there's no way Woodall doesn't get on the field. Unfortunately going on vacation this weekend and will be watching online.

According to the selection show last night Hopkins got in because of their Strength of Schedule, which is BS because if 99% of the other schools were number 1 in S.O.S and had an 8-7 record they would be sitting out this weekend.  Would Hopkins beat High Point right now? Probably but no way an automatic bid should of gone to an 8-7 team.

1 hour ago, Blazer49 said:

According to the selection show last night Hopkins got in because of their Strength of Schedule, which is BS because if 99% of the other schools were number 1 in S.O.S and had an 8-7 record they would be sitting out this weekend.  Would Hopkins beat High Point right now? Probably but no way an automatic bid should of gone to an 8-7 team.

Hopkins was an at large selection,not the auto bid from the B10.  That wasPSU

Edited by RundaPower

1 hour ago, TSU86 said:

I would've thought Nads would be noncommittal about Woodall. He seemed pretty positive

I mean they said he would be ready for the CAA semi's.. Just didnt need him. And woodall is a senior. think its safe to say he is seeing the field. 

Anyone else tried to buy tickets online? The options are for "GAX1" and "GAX2," which I assume means general admission. But there are row and seat assignments, which doesn't sound like general admission. The key for me is to sit with Towson fans, not Terp fans.

4 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I think he’s playing but maybe not starting or not the entire game.

I worry that Maryland players will be taking shots at his jaw, knowing that they can put him on the bench with a hit. Also, if it's a warm day, he could get gassed, having been sidelined for three weeks.