• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

No. 6 MLax will face Maryland at 2:30pm on Sunday

21 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

I worry that Maryland players will be taking shots at his jaw, knowing that they can put him on the bench with a hit. Also, if it's a warm day, he could get gassed, having been sidelined for three weeks.

Any high hit should be a penalty, just like the one against Delaware that caused the injury. So if he plays and probably with some protective device in the helmet, go ahead and try.

Everybody thinks this is a terrible draw for Towson. Fine. I don't think it's bad. We finally got a home game for the first time since 2005 but we're not a great team. We're flawed but Maryland is not a great team either and who did people expect us to get? Richmond? Robert Morris? UMBC? That's for the higher seeds. Hopkins would have been interesting but they are playing better than the Terps right now. I don't think Nads and Tillman are best buds. Maybe there's a respect but they dropped us so we have to focus on everything from face-offs (they are not great), to special teams, to being more disciplined on defense and offense and playing better with a big lead, if we get one.

All, this is Ed Molen. Let's make this a fun time. I plan on setting up my tailgate in lot 21 just like I do for football. Come join me and drink and have fun. If you are going to join me, please bring some food to share. I will have the grill and the Bar and the whole tailgate setup! Lets go Tigers!

Maryland won the title in 2017 and they deserved it. But I wonder how we would have fared had Woodall not gotten injured against Ohio State. That's a game we would have won and that Towson team with Drenner, Seider, Lynch and Mazza, Goodrich, Adams, Mayes, and Matt Hoy would have given Maryland all they could handle and then some in the final. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Billy1121 said:

I hope they open up the opposite side for seating.  I have very little hope this will be run well.

that would be absurd if the other side was not open

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

Tickets are going like hot cakes!?

how many fans do you estimate will be in attendance? 

Wish I could be there but I imagine a bulk of that are Terp fans ?