• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

More Digital TV for CAA

25 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

This would be great if it was in SUPPLEMENT to having it on Comcast Sports network, nbc sports, etc. But my feeling is that commish joe thinks this is all it takes. 

• Like 1

Also now it looks like football + basketball games wont be free. Wonder if schools like drexel, jmu, delaware will still have ability to negotiate their own tv deals 

I don’t necessarily see this as good news, if it does in fact mean no deal with the likes of Comcast or NBC sports networks. Less free games and I wouldn’t think this help with prospective recruits who want to be on tv

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I don’t necessarily see this as good news, if it does in fact mean no deal with the likes of Comcast or NBC sports networks. Less free games and I wouldn’t think this help with prospective recruits who want to be on tv

bingo

Embarrassing.  I do not know why they continue to make it difficult for people to watch their conference sports.  WTH?  I am a huge sports fan and think I have a pretty good idea of different tv stations and websites but NEVER have I heard of flosports.  If I haven't I know most other people haven't either.  You HAVE to make it easier for the casual or heck even the big time sports fan to find your product in order to watch it.  TERRIBLE, just TERRIBLE, but unfortunately not surprising. 

Two questions on this:

1. Will games still be available through TowsonTigers.com and other schools websites? I would watch away games through their streams and attend all of the home games.

2. How much is the CAA paying Floater Sports to do this? (kind of a joke, but knowing this AD, we might be paying a pretty penny for this garbage)

$150 a year?!  WTF

This piggybacks on TU2012’s earlier question, but in the past I’ve gone to CAA.tv & watched TU road games for free. Does this mean I will no longer be able to do that?