• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

More Digital TV for CAA

I bought flosports for the Towson/Florida tourney in 2017.  Poor customer service  trying to cancel the monthly subscription.  Took me until September 2018 to cancel.  If in fact we are going to have to pay to watch a game , bad move .

It says most of football + basketball will be on flosports now. including the championship stuff where atleast we could get on cbssports. We are the first conference to announce a deal like this (caa touting this as a positive....) 

caa.tv will be there to supplement. Also amount is undisclosed. Does say "announced a four-year, seven-figure annual partnership" ... hope its not million a year? sheesh. 

Seems like a crappy deal for fans. Being a non local fan, CAA.tv has been a blessing to watch Towson games for free. What is the benefit of this deal for the conference? 

I look at this way. If you pay $12 or 13 a month, you better not be getting horrible camera angles, no audio, cameras not following the action, etc. If that money not just goes to FLO but also helps improve the professionalism of each school's network, I'm all for it. When it was free, it's difficult to complain.

• Like 1

Wow, just seeing this. Guess the little Towson sports I've been watching over the years will become non-existent with this deal. Not paying any fee...