• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

More Digital TV for CAA

13 minutes ago, tualum said:

Wow, just seeing this. Guess the little Towson sports I've been watching over the years will become non-existent with this deal. Not paying any fee...

Definitely all the casual student fans I knew will no longer be as well... 

No one is nor no one should have to pay for it.  Here's hoping that @towson_fb provides good updates on Twitter because this is how I will be following football this season.  Sad because special things could be happening this year.

I’m going to pay the fee but that’s me. I would hope it’s minor, $10 or less a month and that’s worth it if the product in terms of production is better. But those who don’t just follow the chat. 

Looking on their website, they charge $12.50 a month, $30 for the basketball season. I assume that will change for the CAA, hopefully more like $9.99 or less a month.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tualum said:

Wow, just seeing this. Guess the little Towson sports I've been watching over the years will become non-existent with this deal. Not paying any fee...

I'm with ya.  Hopefully we're getting plenty of cash in this deal because otherwise, it'll be a bust since how many people are going to want to foot the bill?  I'll just listen to Spiro.  

I'd pay $10 for the season.  It's not all the games and I'll be at the home games. Would be nice if this was included in our season ticket holder perks.  The caps do that with monumental sports network. Hearing from friends that have DCU season tickets FLO sports is a joke. 

15 hours ago, TheGoldCrotchPiece said:

I'd pay $10 for the season.  It's not all the games and I'll be at the home games. Would be nice if this was included in our season ticket holder perks.  The caps do that with monumental sports network. Hearing from friends that have DCU season tickets FLO sports is a joke. 

I read an article saying that FLO sports was having issues during the DCU broadcast.  Yeah I will follow @Towson_fb and the chat.  No way I'm paying.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

I read an article saying that FLO sports was having issues during the DCU broadcast.  Yeah I will follow @Towson_fb and the chat.  No way I'm paying.

Well that is just lovely 

Seven of our CAA games are on FLO Sports. The odd man out is the JMU game, so is Madison not part of the package? Do the Dukes have their own deal?

https://caasports.com/news/2019/7/17/more-than-50-caa-football-games-to-be-broadcast-on-flofootball-in-2019.aspx

12.50 a month or 7.99 per month for the year. Hey, it beats going to the road games and paying for the games, concessions and gas mileage. Or if you live out of town, going to the Towson home games. Whether the production values are much better, we'll see.