mat1992

MBB lands big transfer

So looking at 2020-21 barring major changes:

C Victor U., Charles Thompson

PF Juwan Gray, Solomon U.

SF A. Betrand

SG N. Timberlake

PG J. Gibson, J. Dottin

So need one more for 2019-20 and four for 2020-21. Obviously need some wings.

We have 4 ships for 2020, right? Tunstall, Fobbs, Howard & Sanders will all be seniors this coming season. So even if everyone else stays, we still have 5 scholarships (1 more for the fall, though I think it’ll be another transfer who will sit out this coming season, + 4 for the guys who will be seniors this coming season).  Definitely need some SG/wing types who can score

Correct. My Towson math fails me. It's four for 2020-21 but probably five since we always lose somebody. That's why we are offering a ton and summer has not technically started yet.

Given recent trends of 700+ D1 transfers a year, it’s not unlikely that 1 non-senior on the team that takes the court this fall will leave after the season.  I just hope we don’t have anyone quit during the season, which has happened 2 straight years now (Ingram & the kid from Turkey) and/or get kicked off the team (Morman). 

This is a really nice get. 

Mass exodus at USC with all the new guys they brought in.  

Brothers push each other and this can only be good for our chemistry in addition to protecting the paint. 

We have hope Red and hope is a good thing.  

I here another eligible transfer for next year may be coming to Towson very soon. 6’8kid. The future is looking bright. Next year we may be dancing in March. That’s the goal. Keep working hard Coaches 

I suppose this kid must be a high level player.  I don’t think the staff would add a forward  that would not make a huge impact right away.