• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB lands big transfer

25 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Will Sanders still be foul-prone at center? 

No. 3 years of college hoops says he cannot.

hopefully the rest improve. Fobbs with a right hand could be deadly.  Even if its minor, to keep the defense honest.  

The great news for Skerry is he won’t be eligible this coming year, so PS has an extra year to make excuses for why he is doing such a horrible job. 

It’s unfortunate that Victor & Fobbs won’t play together. That’s why it’s imperative that the coaching staff use this last ship for the fall (or one of fall 2020’s 4 ships) to bring in a high volume scorer to succeed Fobbs.

As to being an excuse for PS, truthfully, with his contract, he’s not going anywhere anyway.  It’s way too early to prognosticate how we’ll do this fall, especially since it’s unclear if the remaining ship will go to someone who’s eligible this year or next. My suspicion is it will be the latter. 

• Like 1

I think most of the remaining transfers are sit 1 players. If there are any transfers who can play this fall, and are that good, I’m skeptical they’re coming here.