• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Hero Sports preview

14 hours ago, Blounge said:

I’m rooting for him as a football player but certainly not as a rapper. Look at his Instagram #DumbWay

The hell happened to dude? I just saw his instagram and he looks MUCH smaller. Like some washed up wanna be gangsta now with tatts all over. My goodness. So disappointing....

How does a thread on a 2019 football preview turn into a commentary on T-West's rap career and tats? WGAF. If that's where his heart is, so be it. He gave up his body for three years for this program and led us to places we never thought we'd be. I wish the best for him. Now let's hope Tom Flacco can do some of the things T-West did in good and bad weather.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mat1992 said:

How does a thread on a 2019 football preview into a commentary on T-West's rap career and tats? WGAF. If that's where his heart is, so be it. He gave up his body for three years for this program and led us to places we never thought we'd be. I wish the best for him. Now let's hope Tom Flacco can do some of the things T-West did in good and bad weather.

Agreed

Third Mat.. I connected w/ him briefly the other day and you have to understand this was done out of necessity. He wasnt getting another shot and he had to pivot into something else and felt with his network this made sense... Cant wait around for a team to call forever. 

On 8/6/2019 at 9:44 PM, mat1992 said:

How does a thread on a 2019 football preview turn into a commentary on T-West's rap career and tats? WGAF. If that's where his heart is, so be it. He gave up his body for three years for this program and led us to places we never thought we'd be. I wish the best for him. Now let's hope Tom Flacco can do some of the things T-West did in good and bad weather.

Give it a rest. It's a FOOTBALL thread. Was only 3 comments or so about the man. Some didn't know what was going on with him (myself included) until it was mentioned. Arguably, the best player at Towson so of course it would be mentioned and disappointing at same time. SMH... 

Anyway, let's see what happens this season. Expectations are high...