• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Athletics Website

Does anyone know who is responsible for it? If you are in the athletic department reading this, please update!  It is so old and bad, that it's almost laughable.  They still have "2018 Football Promotions" and 2018 GameDay Central Page (which wasn't updated since the first home game of last year). Parking maps from 2016?!

No facilities link, coming on the heels of a major renovation to the soccer/practice fields.??

"Fan Experience Packages for the 2017-2018 school year"

A Doc's Army registration link.. I'm not sure if it exists anymore.. It may, but was in place when I was in school a decade ago..

Come on, its 2019! It really should be better done, and updated/cleaned up.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Does anyone know who is responsible for it? If you are in the athletic department reading this, please update!  It is so old and bad, that it's almost laughable.  They still have "2018 Football Promotions" and 2018 GameDay Central Page (which wasn't updated since the first home game of last year). Parking maps from 2016?!

No facilities link, coming on the heels of a major renovation to the soccer/practice fields.??

"Fan Experience Packages for the 2017-2018 school year"

A Doc's Army registration link.. I'm not sure if it exists anymore.. It may, but was in place when I was in school a decade ago..

Come on, its 2019! It really should be better done, and updated/cleaned up.

SPOT ON!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Here is the facilities link. Agree that the fact you have to Google "Towson Athletics Faciilties" is odd.

https://towsontigers.com/sports/2018/10/10/facilities.aspx

Thanks.  Yeah that's weird.

Also like the splash page they have for the opener tomorrow, but on the main page it has everything you need to know/links, except for one to purchase tickets!  I know its not hard to bypass that screen and go to the home page and find it. But for ones who are not familiar with the site, it's just bad marketing to not have a big link to purchase tickets!

There is nothing on the facilities page about the area that used to be the squash courts in the TC. Last time I walked through there, 3 or 4 outdoor sports has indoor cold weather practice facilities there.