• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Chatting for Nova game

Just needed to put that thee for new posters. I chat during every hoops and football game. Just go to the chatbox function up top. If you have ROKU or a Smart TV, the game is on CAA TV. You can also stream the game obviously on TSN. During the chat, when I'm at the stadium, I always delay my response for people on delay.

I give up on the chat for now. The team is unwatchable right now and I'm a football fanatic. I wanted to walk out of the press box down 17-9. Stover was inaccurate all night and when he hit receivers in the hands, they dropped it other than Greenwood. Nova played mainly coverage rushing 3, except when they knew were running with two tight ends. The lack of running game is killing this team right now and that's putting way too much pressure on Stover. "Lack of push on the offensive line" is a direct quote I got from a former coach in the press box. 

Nova finally had a bad special teams play with a poor punt. Towson has moved the ball to the Nova 30 already, but they need a TD and a 2-point conversion. A FG would be fine if there is enough time on the clock.

Game over. Antonio Harris gets beat badly and Stover gets stripped. I'd like to say he needs to protect the ball but not much he can do on that play.