• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

CAA season opener

Don’t look now, but Villanova smoked Colgate (who beat JMU in the playoffs last season) 34-14.

Nova QB threw 3 TD’s & Nova ran for 245 yards.

I don’t think there are going to be a lot of easy W’s in conference play. 

Edited by TSU88

Watched the 2nd quarter of that game and Nova was not afraid to pitch it around the field.  I hope our new defensive scheme will be ready for that task.

Also, watching this Miami-Florida game, the Gators have 9 sacks and constant pressure on the QB so that could be a real wakeup call for our O-Line.

Edited by Chris Datres

1 hour ago, Chris Datres said:

Watched the 2nd quarter of that game and Nova was not afraid to pitch it around the field.  I hope our new defensive scheme will be ready for that task.

Also, watching this Miami-Florida game, the Gators have 9 sacks and constant pressure on the QB so that could be a real wakeup call for our O-Line.

Remember that Miami has two freshmen offensive tackles and a freshman quarterback that held the ball too long. Despite all that, they were lucky to win. Wasn't that impressed with the Gators, though obviously that's going to be an incredibly difficult task to just compete because they have so many athletes and a huge quarterback that is tough to sack