• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Tiger12

Tailgating/ Homecoming

Does anyone have an updated map of tailgate lots? Info on website seems old. 

In the same vein, does anyone know what lots will be open for the homecoming tailgate? They moved the alumni festival to the CLA lawn ( which I think is a huge mistake) and my group wants to stay close to the stadium. I can’t find anything online about which lots will be open.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:45 AM, Tiger12 said:

Does anyone have an updated map of tailgate lots? Info on website seems old. 

In the same vein, does anyone know what lots will be open for the homecoming tailgate? They moved the alumni festival to the CLA lawn ( which I think is a huge mistake) and my group wants to stay close to the stadium. I can’t find anything online about which lots will be open.

Come on athletic department.  Update and reformat your website.  Also its only showing that tickets are available in the visitors section on Saturday.. While we all would love for all of the other sections to be full, we know that isn't true...