• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TUTigers

Students leaving early solution?

I think you need to bribe them to stay. Have some special giveaway for students-only. Free I-Pad or two with some kind of raffle but you have to be there at the end of the third quarter when the drawing is made. If you're not there, you don't receive it. Then re-draw. Also, have a local sponsor to give away free pizzas or free coupons for pizzas in the second half like they used to do in basketball just to the students. A section or two. Fans of the game. Need to do gimmicks to keep them interested nowadays.

College games have gotten really really long. Sept is tough because it’s warm for early games but the 6 time isn’t good for students.  I know that most of them won’t stay regardless. But the giveaways help and can get better. 

Besides shirts They should do a dollar Hot dog/soda game/half/quarter for the 3rd or 4th q even For the entire stadium that would be good.

should also do what the orioles do “kids under 12 are free with a paying adult”