• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

No. 8 Tigers demolish No. 9 Black Bears, 45-23

8 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

And I 100% stand behind what I said.  You have a dynamic playmaker who can take the ball to the house every time he touches the ball so why wouldn't you give him that opportunity while in all that space.  This injury could have happened just as easily on a 2-yard dive play given the way knees and ankles just buckle nowadays.  Look at the Florida QB who broke his leg/ankle last nite on a simple scramble that he got twisted around in.  Actually, don't watch it...not a pretty injury.  It sucks that Shane's out but let's not question the 'how'.

Didn’t get to watch the game. Was it on a punt or kick off?  Seems like this game was tough one physically. 

I agree with both of you guys. He is dynamic and should be back there but he’s also smaller and been fragile throughout his career. 

Its difficult to have him back just when you need him, close games/down. Also I feel like him being back there maybe put some fear into other teams and may try to angle/pooch kicks that would help us 

5 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Didn’t get to watch the game. Was it on a punt or kick off?  Seems like this game was tough one physically. 

I agree with both of you guys. He is dynamic and should be back there but he’s also smaller and been fragile throughout his career. 

Its difficult to have him back just when you need him, close games/down. Also I feel like him being back there maybe put some fear into other teams and may try to angle/pooch kicks that would help us 

The Tigers were way more physical than Maine last night.  They and their fans were in complete shock from the middle of the first quarter,on.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mat1992 said:

It's alright. We're all homers and while I'd like to report stuff all the time, I have to keep a lot of the info quiet. Opponents do read this board and if the team want to keep somebody's injury status private, I'll abide by their wishes.

Absolutely! And so will I! The vibe has been nothing short of pleasant since the our official visit during my son's senior year of high school. Really honored to be a part of Tiger Nation. Thanks again My Friend

47 minutes ago, DT #11 Dad said:

Absolutely! And so will I! The vibe has been nothing short of pleasant since the our official visit during my son's senior year of high school. Really honored to be a part of Tiger Nation. Thanks again My Friend

Welcome to the family. Love those Virginia receivers and I know it helps to have a great one on the staff in Justin Harper.

• Like 1