• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Blounge

Marketing

Saw that the other day. Been in fed since I graduated in ‘12 and this is the first physical marketing I’ve seen down here. Love it. 

Blounge, we should try to get a watch group together. Lotta Tigers on the peninsula. 

Great looking piece. Getting the name out and about is key.  It's not about television and radio spots anymore - things like this are placed where people are every day.  Smart moves.

Ok, I'll say it... I'll start by saying the marketing, social media, Internet, etc has been much better and they deserve credit for that. But come on, they have been promoting games at the TU shuttle stops since I was a freshman (and obviously before), this isn't anything new.

Now we finally get some momentum, wins, beautiful weather, large crowd, and then do what we always do... fall flat on our faces.  Sure some here are "happy with the effort," and "it was a great game, just wished for a better effort"  Since 2013 we are 13-13 on the road in FCS games and only 17-13 at home.  Even the 2011-2013 teams dropped big games at home, but dominated on the road. Why does it seem that we play better on the road than at home??

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Ok, I'll say it... I'll start by saying the marketing, social media, Internet, etc has been much better and they deserve credit for that. But come on, they have been promoting games at the TU shuttle stops since I was a freshman (and obviously before), this isn't anything new.

This isn't on campus, it's in South Baltimore/Locust Point. I am not sure I've ever seen marketing like this in the neighborhood.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:51 PM, Tiger12 said:

Saw that the other day. Been in fed since I graduated in ‘12 and this is the first physical marketing I’ve seen down here. Love it. 

Blounge, we should try to get a watch group together. Lotta Tigers on the peninsula. 

On 9/21/2019 at 4:54 AM, Blounge said:

With as many TU Alum that live down in Sobo I’m surprised we don’t have a dedicated Towson bar.

As a South Baltimore Tiger, I would love to have a bar to go to for games. Even if they don't call themselves a Towson bar, we should definitely try to meet up somewhere for a game or two this year. 

• Like 1