• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Second commit

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

Enough of the jokes. I apologize to 2012 and Tualum. I don't agree with most of your sentiments about this kid or most things on this board and I really don't like criticizing a 17-year old recruit by saying he can't do this or can't do that, because maybe he can by the time he reaches campus. But I'll admit to being wrong about jumping on everybody (some) who disagrees with me.

LOL.. No problem man, at least we keep the board lively at times. But have to be fair as well, we do say some positives as well. All agree that Skerry has brought the program out of the dumps and is a solid recruiter. However, the same formula on the court hasn't taken us to the next level.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tualum said:

All agree that Skerry has brought the program out of the dumps and is a solid recruiter. However, the same formula on the court hasn't taken us to the next level.

Cannot agree more.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 5:29 PM, tualum said:

LOL.. No problem man, at least we keep the board lively at times. But have to be fair as well, we do say some positives as well. All agree that Skerry has brought the program out of the dumps and is a solid recruiter. However, the same formula on the court hasn't taken us to the next level.

If he is such a solid recruiter why haven't we won anything.