• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Not an excuse but...

Injuries are really beginning to take their toll. Not just the season-ending ones. Check back on the chat for more because I can't get too descriptive here. I can on the chat because it will be deleted after the Florida game.

There's a reason Chris Clark played very little against Villanova. Yeedee was injured and came back out of the locker room with an apparent leg injury. Did Rob just use him as a decoy against Nova in the 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 situations in OT? Was he not sure whether he could explode and get the one yard?

Other transfers like DE Marcus Bowman, Quashon Alexander and Jesus Gibbs are also seeing limited action for a reason. They are likely limited physically.

At receiver, no Jabari Allen for another week. Daniel Thompson was limited in Nova game and who knows whether Leatherbury will be limited as well.

Given that we have the bye week following Florida, I'd find it highly unlikely to see these players at the Swamp on Saturday.  Makes no sense to sacrifice your conference season on a 1-A game if you have significant bumps and bruises.

• Like 1