• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Basketball TV schedule

I don’t understand the Flo Sports agreement. Most casual CAA fans are not going to pay to stream games on there computer. Being only online and on a network most people have never even heard of makes no sense to me for growing the league. Why not go back to the one or two games a week on CSN regional networks and let the schools do the rest of there games on TSN for free? Or get a partnership with ESPN, and do most of the games on ESPN3. A name brand channel that’s free and that people are more likely to check out. And then have the conference tournament on ESPN2/U. I have Direct TV and don’t even get CBS Sports Network, so I know no one with cable gets it either.

• Like 1

CBS Sports Network is part of a sports package on Verizon. I made sure I got it along with RedZone.

I get it with Flo Sports but they are paying $1.2 million while the schools would have had to pay a lot of money to remain on NBC Sports Washington 

1 hour ago, TU2018 said:

I don’t understand the Flo Sports agreement. Most casual CAA fans are not going to pay to stream games on there computer. Being only online and on a network most people have never even heard of makes no sense to me for growing the league. Why not go back to the one or two games a week on CSN regional networks and let the schools do the rest of there games on TSN for free? Or get a partnership with ESPN, and do most of the games on ESPN3. A name brand channel that’s free and that people are more likely to check out. And then have the conference tournament on ESPN2/U. I have Direct TV and don’t even get CBS Sports Network, so I know no one with cable gets it either.

Exactly. I've read the quality isn't that great either from various posters. Just an awful deal in general..

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 10:35 AM, tualum said:

Exactly. I've read the quality isn't that great either from various posters. Just an awful deal in general..

Some income is better than no income....