• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Third commitment

Very little out there on him. So next season to update:

PG Gibson, Dottin, Corey Barnes (FR) (can play the 2)

SG Timberlake, Betrand (could also play the 3)

SF Mims, Darrick Jones (FR)

PF Gray, Solomon, Chris Biekeu

C Victor, Charles Thompson

One ship left.

Mat, you sure we have 2 ships left? Tunstall, Howard, Sanders & Fobbs are seniors. Am I forgetting someone? Of course it’s possible a player who isn’t a senior will leave in the off-season 

3 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Mat, you sure we have 2 ships left? Tunstall, Howard, Sanders & Fobbs are seniors. Am I forgetting someone? Of course it’s possible a player who isn’t a senior will leave in the off-season 

Towson math. I added 11 but it's 12. But it could be two. You just never know with the way guys leave. Right now, I think they sign a transfer in the spring, who will sit out next season. 

And I'm not saying there's a guy on the current roster that will leave. It's just the way in college hoops nowadays if a guy doesn't get enough PT. I do like both freshmen in Gibson and Thompson. Gibson should start while Thompson could play some minutes. Just don't know how the big rotation is going to be. Let me guess: Tunstall (25mpg), Gray (25mpg), (Sanders 15mpg), Solly (10mpg), Thompson (5mpg). Gray could play some 3 behind Fobbs, but going big is not the way to go in today's game. Betrand most likely gets those minutes behind Fobbs. Howard probably splits time with Timberlake at the 2. The question is whether he also plays the 1 as well or if Dottin gets all that time, assuming Gibson starts.