• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
RundaPower

Bucknell Preview

Crazy end of the half. Towson takes a delay of game and O’Neill misses a 60 yard field goal that hits the bottom of the cross bar.

Describe the atmosphere. How many are in attendance? Everyone must be on cloud nine with this performance.

I would think Rob pulls all the starters at the half and we’ll get to see the backups get some experience 

did not like that penalty on the field goal attempt to end the half, sloppy mistake. 

I don’t know attendance yet. Probably over 6,000. People are happy but this is what this team should be doing against a bad Patriot League team.

Also a lot of people never left parking lot 

1 hour ago, tualum said:

Yikes, just saw the score.  Now fire Ambrose posts for this week at least. Glad they're streaming for free as someone said..

It’s bucknell, should be expected. Playing wel against a shitty team. Props to the team for not quitting. Powerhouse Albany and their qb squeezed by uri today. Their qb who lit us up went 10-26 for 140 at home.

Some here don’t have expectations except for fielding a team.  10k for two games combined on nice fall days with one being homecoming. 10k! Let that sink in

next week will be U G L Y

Speak on it, because I agree 100%

Beating those raga muffins today does nothing to change the fact that there needs to be a sea change in the program, starting with the HC. 

When your combined attendance in 2 weeks (with glorious weather) is 11K, the program is generating no buzz.

If we lose next week, I believe we have to run the table (Delaware, Elon, Stony Brook & W&M) to make playoffs.  Does anyone not wearing black & gold glasses honestly think that’s realistic to expect?

15 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Speak on it, because I agree 100%

Beating those raga muffins today does nothing to change the fact that there needs to be a sea change in the program, starting with the HC. 

When your combined attendance in 2 weeks (with glorious weather) is 11K, the program is generating no buzz.

If we lose next week, I believe we have to run the table (Delaware, Elon, Stony Brook & W&M) to make playoffs.  Does anyone not wearing black & gold glasses honestly think that’s realistic to expect?

Come on man! He had a tough year. Injuries and stuff. Wait until next year. He’s an alum! Blah blah blah. 

Until they are serious about athletics and at-least trying to compete for a conference championship every year, it will be status quo 

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2019 at 4:34 PM, TigerFan54 said:

Agree that anything less than a three-touchdown victory will be an abstract abject failure.

Thank you for correcting the spelling in my post.  Yes, should have read -abject.  Damn spellchecker.