• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
DocFan59

Towson @ JMU

9 minutes ago, DocFan59 said:

We definitely need a strong strategy to keep the game close. Especially with the injuries we face, this game will be a tough one. And ya know that the coaches will be working overtime for this game. What do we need to look forward to?

Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TSU86 said:

After the loss to JMU last year, I remember now really being too upset because it seemed like a boys vs men situation. They were bigger and faster than we were. I doubt that has changed, so I guess we need to hope for some big plays, and win in the turnover and penalty departments

You do remember that we played Florida a few weeks ago, right?  There ain’t nothing that JMU has that’s bigger faster and stronger than Florida! We moved the ball well against a superior SEC team.

3 hours ago, RundaPower said:

You do remember that we played Florida a few weeks ago, right?  There ain’t nothing that JMU has that’s bigger faster and stronger than Florida! We moved the ball well against a superior SEC team.

Lol a team we lost 38-0 too who pulled starters and had vanilla play calling... lol!  We lost at home after a bye to Albany. ALBANY by 3 scores. 

Jmu can name their score. 45-7

11 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Lol a team we lost 38-0 too who pulled starters and had vanilla play calling... lol!  We lost at home after a bye to Albany. ALBANY by 3 scores. 

You again? Please, I m sure you’ve never picked a football up in your life.  

12 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

LOL....

1 hour ago, RundaPower said:

You again? Please, I m sure you’ve never picked a football up in your life.  

I have, not in college, but that should not discredit any facts from my previous post.  

JMU is head and shoulders ahead of us in everything regarding football.  Do I wish that was the case? Hell no! I hate those dirty truck stop dogs. They are just bigger, faster, deeper, healthier and more talented right now. Towson playing it's best, like the second half of Maine, still would not be enough if JMU is on there B game. A win Saturday would be great, but it just won't happen. 

We got smoked at home by a pedestrian Albany team and lost in OT to NOVA. If both of those were wins we would be talking about a seed for the playoffs and possibly an appearance at JMU's game-day this weekend.  Instead we need to win out, against all decent to solid teams, to go 8-4 and sneak into the playoffs. 

48 minutes ago, RundaPower said:

Agree,  but they have been spending well over $10mm a year on FCS football.  They built a 25k  seat stadium to watch the team play Robert Morris.

That's a different discussion entirely and their problem. Didn't that Booger fella say we spend 8.5 mill? its fairly close, especially when you consider the large gap in success between the programs. The FCS is just so bad recently, that there are really only just a few top teams (like 4-5). 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:38 PM, DocFan59 said:

Lets get pumped this week guys!! We get the chance to beat JMU on their Homecoming! We gotta end their win streak and send them packin. I'll be getting hype all week for this game. I was hoping to start a thread to see what you all think of this matchup. Is there anything we need to be worried about? Or are there any injuries that will scare us? 

#UnitedWeRoar

So Dukefan59, how long do you think Cignetti stays in Harrisonburg for? What are your feelings on your gray uniforms? Is the outpost running any good sales for homecoming this week? And most importantly when are you moving up to the sun belt?!

• Haha 1