• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
DocFan59

Towson @ JMU

37 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Ambrose after the game on Towson Sports Network:

"I thought we played hard but made too many mistakes against a very good football. Thought we built on something. Missed scoring opportunities to make it a closer game. If we build on what we did on practice, we can be playing for awhile. Didn't like how we ended but like how we're building it."

He’s been here a decade and we are still in the middle/ bottom of the caa

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

He’s been here a decade and we are still in the middle/ bottom of the caa

I don't think that's what he meant. He meant building it back up for the younger players who were thrust into leadership responsibilities after some of the captains/older players were injured. It might be putting lipstick on a pig because they haven't beaten a legit team since Maine, but you have to motivate from within now.

3 hours ago, mat1992 said:

We have a game chat for every game. Just go to the chatbox up top in basketball, football and sometimes lax.

Nothing shows up in the chat box when I click on it. Do you have to request to be added to it or something?

Flacco held the ball waaaaay too long today. If no one is open, get outside the box & throw the damn thing away. 

We were a bad to average team going into last year until Tom got here. You would think he would have “built leadership” then. 

This was a fairly old and senior laded team. His lip service is just that. 

13 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

We were a bad to average team going into last year until Tom got here. You would think he would have “built leadership” then. 

This was a fairly old and senior laded team. His lip service is just that. 

You can interpret any thing you want about the comment, but predictably, you are not going to let it go. I go to the press conferences and I listen to the conference calls, so I sort of know what he's talking about. He's referring to guys that have gotten hurt (like Simpson, DeBerry and others) that were leaders on the team and some of the young guys needed to step up in games. They did in practice. That's all he's saying. If they don't beat Delaware next week, none of that stuff matters. 

3 losses now in the CAA mean we are not going to the playoffs, again, which is no big loss in that we would lose major dollars if we hosted a game anyway. To borrow a theme from TU2012, we have never won a playoff game without Terrance West in the backfield.

Is it Lacrosse season yet?

8 hours ago, BoogerJ said:

3 losses now in the CAA mean we are not going to the playoffs, again, which is no big loss in that we would lose major dollars if we hosted a game anyway. To borrow a theme from TU2012, we have never won a playoff game without Terrance West in the backfield.

Is it Lacrosse season yet?

Going 5-3 even in a down CAA will probably be enough to make the playoffs but that’s pretty unlikely that we will win out.