• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Smith, Flacco lead No. 21 Tigers over Delaware, 31-24

Obviously, I'm not making light of the ticket problems. Somebody just needs to start a new thread and continue it over there.

Can we all agree that the uniform makeup was on point today and needs to continue to be our go-to going forward?  Love the gold tops on both hoops and lacrosse and football has made it look great as well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

Can we all agree that the uniform makeup was on point today and needs to continue to be our go-to going forward?  Love the gold tops on both hoops and lacrosse and football has made it look great as well.

Something you and I actually agree on.  

I like the white helmet gold jersey white pant combo. And then black gold black

27 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Delaware win was very good & very necessary. Question now becomes can we steal a W on the road vs SB, who will be equally desperate as us for a W. What’s Stony Brook’s offense like? For that matter, what about their D?

It’s a good win. 1 down 3 to go to maybe squeak into the playoffs. Can I talk playoffs hear since it’s not Delaware? But one auto bid was likely stolen today. Big south probably (shouldn’t)gets 2 in. Monmouth beat top 4 and media darling Kennesaw today, pretty much clinching the auto bid. 

Mat: We huddled on offense for the first time (I believe) in the TF era. Did anyone ask RA about that? What do you think the rationale was -- to eat more clock and have longer possessions?

46 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

Mat: We huddled on offense for the first time (I believe) in the TF era. Did anyone ask RA about that? What do you think the rationale was -- to eat more clock and have longer possessions?

I don't think it was the first time and to be honest, I didn't even notice. It wasn't really top of mind. In fact, I'd like more TF over center when we are deep in either our territory or their territory instead of always being in the shotgun.

No huddles or huddles don't bother me. As long as they get the play in on time and use the clock when they need to. Unless teams know exactly what you are doing from the signals and that's possible with the Delaware game. But our offense was fine if not for the three fumbles. We moved the ball almost at will.

1 hour ago, TigerFan54 said:

I heard it was because of Jared. He knows all of our signals and would have educated the Hens defense.