• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Injuries

Guys, I can't be too specific about TJ. That's why you should join the chat during each game. I can say things that I can't say here because it will be deleted as soon as the game ends. Maybe I'll even have one for Friday's game. But he was on the roster in the game notes and not on the bench. So sure, no injury. No illness. I think you can guess the deal. Will he be back? Time will tell but as Bill Belichick might say, "we're on to Bryn Athyn". 

9 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Guys, I can't be too specific about TJ. That's why you should join the chat during each game. I can say things that I can't say here because it will be deleted as soon as the game ends. Maybe I'll even have one for Friday's game. But he was on the roster in the game notes and not on the bench. So sure, no injury. No illness. I think you can guess the deal. Will he be back? Time will tell but as Bill Belichick might say, "we're on to Bryn Athyn". 

Some were saying addition by subtraction with TJ, whatever the situation is, he was a decent shooter.  Him, Gibson, Fobbs, Gray all on the court in tight games for FT shooting would have been nice.

Can Howard help them off the bench? I said he was much more comfortable at the two and showed that in the intrasquad scrimmage with 24 points. But this is a sport where chemistry matters. It’s a bit of a Catch-22. 

4 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Some were saying addition by subtraction with TJ, whatever the situation is, he was a decent shooter.  Him, Gibson, Fobbs, Gray all on the court in tight games for FT shooting would have been nice.

Agreed. I think he adds value. But lets see how it plays out and obviously I (most of us) are not privy to team dynamics 

1 hour ago, Tgr4life said:

Did Skerry address the Howard issue at the press conference....was he even asked about it?

I asked a general question about the status of the three players and he only talked about the injuries. Nobody else brought it up. If I decide to go Friday, I’ll bring him up specifically unless they offer a statement somewhere in the game notes.