• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Gray, Betrand lead shorthanded Tigers over GW, 72-58 (story)

Any idea why Solomon got so little playing time? I was expecting him to take a significant step forward this season, but 5 mins on the court suggests he hasn't made gains.

6 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

Any idea why Solomon got so little playing time? I was expecting him to take a significant step forward this season, but 5 mins on the court suggests he hasn't made gains.

He’s been hurt all preseason dealing with a knee issue. Just had knee drained.

1 hour ago, TigerFan54 said:

Spiro said in pregame that they didn't expect to Solomon to play but I'm guessing that given the depth issues with others being out that they needed to plug the big man in if he could go a few minutes.

5 hours ago, Blounge said:

@TuTigers2012 the win at home against Temple in the Bennimon era was probably the biggest win in 10 years. The time we had a ten point lead in college park against the Twerps was also one of our most notable achievements of the Skerry regmine.

Was at both of these games. The Temple game was really a great one.. Wonder if we could pull that attendance #. That was all due to their brand name and winning made it a great game. Also, was with all UMD students at the Terps game, boy were they perplexed at half lol 

4 hours ago, mat1992 said:

He’s been hurt all preseason dealing with a knee issue. Just had knee drained.

All these injuries are worrisome. PS told Spiro in the postgame interview that both Betrand and Gibson had missed time because of concussions. That means we have lots of walking wounded -- and it's just the start of the season.