• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

MBB Falls to Florida, 66-60

51 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Never said we don't, just that we lose/choke away more than we win. And again, I said that after going through the games, I was very surprised we won so many of those.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you. But good, or adequate coaching is needed. And recruiting at this level? EH, it's about finding the diamonds in the rough and developing them. Something we have not been able to do to well, and gone the JUCO route a lot. THANK GOD! IVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS THE CAA IS ABOUT GUARDS. Not bludgeoning people to death on the boards. Since JJ Barea wont the POTY in 05-06 every POTY was a guard besides Benimon and Ryan Pearson.

That wasn’t directed at you and do you really think Coach K could have gotten a lot more out of McNeill and Thomas? No, because he wouldn’t have recruited them even at Army.

15 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

That wasn’t directed at you and do you really think Coach K could have gotten a lot more out of McNeill and Thomas? No, because he wouldn’t have recruited them even at Army.

HAHA. true.