• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TigerFan54

If we win Saturday...

When we win Saturday!  Thanksgiving weekend we will host a first round game.  The CAA/Towson bid will come into play.  Also, Monmouth can’t host , they don’t have lights in their stadium.

I think we win Saturday and get in! I’m torn however as our team has been road warriors playing better away than at home. Obviously it’s more fun to get a home playoff game, but having to travel wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Cant look past elon, but this group CANT miss the playoffs! We are too talented and we better not get snubbed again. Put some respect on our name!

• Like 1

Forecast for Saturday is rain and temps in the low 40’s. Hopefully that changes but if not, my fingers are crossed that Rob’s strategy of having an early spring practice in bad weather is beneficial for us🤞
Really want to see this team succeed! 

1 minute ago, tualum said:

Heard from the grapevine that Ambrose won't make it past next year with this loss. Let's see if that intel is true Matt. ..lol

Life time extensions. Let’s be serious mat daters and Tim love rob