• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Charleston Classic Preview

Interesting to note that Xavier is shooting about as well from 3 to start the season as Florida was before they played against us.  They should have lost at home to Missouri State last week but the Bears couldn't get over the hump.  I can definitely see us getting 2 wins this weekend.  Where those 2 wins come from...well that'll be the fun part.

10 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

Interesting to note that Xavier is shooting about as well from 3 to start the season as Florida was before they played against us.  They should have lost at home to Missouri State last week but the Bears couldn't get over the hump.  I can definitely see us getting 2 wins this weekend.  Where those 2 wins come from...well that'll be the fun part.

I'd take 2 wins and run to the bank...

I am looking forward to going to the tournament this week. I think the team will do well. We have a new group learning each other. And Fobbs is to good a player to continue shooting the way he has. Although the other teams have scouted him now. Gibson is going to be a good one. Tends to do to much at times. I must say Betrand has been a pleasant surprise along with Dottin. I believe they will have it figured out when the real season starts. But I am impressed with this team. I would love a Towson vs Florida rematch for the Championship. That would be fun and exciting. 

Edited by Basketball Mat