• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Buffalo Preview

A bit more up-tempo and certainly not as physical defensively as Xavier.  UCONN’s big man had a pretty good time on the blocks.  Given our penchant for wild shots in the paint last nite, the shots might be there, but will the makes show too?

41 minutes ago, TTiger2024 said:

line is Buff -5 ....Buffalo return a lot of guys from last year?   hope i am wrong, but seems like laying the pts is the way to go ?

They lost their coach and top scorer Massinburg

I saw these guys against SF last season...   of course Perkins, McRae, Massinburg & Harris all gone...   however Graves & Jordan still around.   They’ve been vulnerable to inside post play in the past and as evident against UConn last night.  

Sanders needs to give us his best game as a Tiger for us to win.   40 points in the paint or more and we win.  Easier said then done.  Ha 

PS- Fobbs gonna hit his first 3!!!!!!

I’ve about reached my limit with this program. Worse thing as a fan is to stop caring, but I’m close. There has been very little light at the end of tunnel going on 25 years now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m with you. I was pissed watching the predictable meltdown, now I just don’t care. There are better uses of my leisure time than suffering through this crap

• Like 1