• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

Ultimate choke job

89.2 % chance to win. Jesus Christ. We would have been better off holding the ball for 9 seconds in the back court and chucking it as far as we could Out of bounds down the other end

148F65F8-2E06-415F-A771-AEFB018A441B.jpeg

For the record I didn't it wasn't a horrible loss, it is.  You can't deny thst, a 7 point lead with 1:26 or whatever it was, shouldnt happen.  Especially in that manner. 

I just usually choose to focus on the positives, it's my nature.  

These have been 4 tough teams they have played.  All four could end up in the tournament again.   

It's not the end of the world.  

For the record I didn't it wasn't a horrible loss, it is.  You can't deny thst, a 7 point lead with 1:26 or whatever it was, shouldnt happen.  Especially in that manner. 

These have been 4 tough teams they have played.  All four could end up in the tournament again.   

Why not send somebody long on those inbound press situations? Anything is better than passing the ball into the corner. 

For the record, it was a horrible loss. 7 point lead, less than 2 minutes, seniors on the floor throwing it away, a screen play where two players run into each other.....TERRIBLE LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Tgr4life said:

For the record, it was a horrible loss. 7 point lead, less than 2 minutes, seniors on the floor throwing it away, a screen play where two players run into each other.....TERRIBLE LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that’s the same late game quick hit play every team runs. Like every team. High school aau Rec league. 

Also bad news we are in last place in the MAC

Clown like, let’s be honest. I would like to know if there is anyone on this board who HONESTLY believes this squad is capable of winning 3 games in a row in the conference tournament in a few months? Again, the question requires an HONEST answer 

3 minutes ago, bucketsandbirds said:

Well two teams are in the same conference so all 4 aren’t gettin in. 

Its not the end of the world or the season yet, but it’s the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over again. Can’t win close games and close people out. Players change, something else stays the same... I can’t put my finger on what though..hmm

No postgame interview.   This is the kind of game Skerry should get on this board and personally apologize for.  
That was a disgrace and I’m not exaggerating and I’m going back to 1991 following this school, team whatever. 

Credit for recruiting some nice pieces but we must have to worst basketball IQ in the country at times. 

You can’t piss away a game like that after Kent State, Florida and Xavier...  unacceptable!

We look so unprepared at times on the floor coming out of timeouts.  I just don’t get it!!!

I like to look at the positives but I can’t any longer.  Long season my ass.  Preparing for CAA play my ass.  

That game was lost due to lack of basketball IQ by both the players and coaches.  

I welcome PS to come on the board and explain to us the fan base what we should think about this program!!!  

• Thanks 2