• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

Ultimate choke job

1 minute ago, TSU88 said:

Which stage of grief is it where you just don’t give a f*uck anymore?

Ask any Redskiks fan.  We'll be happy to tell you. 

Id like to copy some of these comments and paste them back later this season 

Gut wrenching L to Kent State; gut wrenching L to Florida; gut wrenching L to Buffalo. See a pattern? When was the last time Skerry coached team won a close game vs a good team? WHEN???

• Like 1

I’m Mr Optimistic always and in sunny Northern CA and I’m totally disgusted.  
You can’t piss away a lead like that in the manner they did.  Can’t break a press.  Horrible across the board.  
2 steps forward and 6 steps back.   I don’t want to hear about all the promise bullshit etc.  This was a bad bad loss and sucks the life out of us.  Wake up Pat!!!!

• Like 1

If it weren’t so pitiful, it would be funny. Let me see a show of hands-how many knew we were going to lose when we had the 5-7 point lead with 90 seconds left? C’mon, be honest

Edited by TSU88

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Improvement?  Weird. Everyone else saw the same issues again 

If you don't think Sanders and Thompson showed huge improvement then I don't know what you were watching. 

Yes TO's killed them and that has always been an issue, I agree.  

But theu have so many new faces getting substantial playing time.  I think it's something that will decrease in time. 

1 minute ago, TSU88 said:

Gut wrenching L to Kent State; gut wrenching L to Florida; gut wrenching L to Buffalo. See a pattern? When was the last time Skerry coached team won a close game vs a good team? WHEN???

We beat a NE team last year. Which is impressive because coen could stand with his sport coat over his head all game and still outcoach skerry