• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

How embarrassing

I agree that RA needs to go. Today was unacceptable. As soon as Elon got the safety, I knew the game was over (and I suspect others did too). 

The reality is neither coach is going anywhere. We are on a path to irrelevance in both sports. 

State of the football program is a ceiling of 7 W’s. State of the MBB program is maybe occasionally (if the OOC schedule is sufficiently weak) win at or near the 20-game level, but lose in the 1st round of conference tournament. Ceiling is losing in the 2nd round of conference tournament 

At least we aren’t the only fan base in Maryland that has been dealing with gross mismanagement by ADs and underperforming teams/coaches. 

B4824B21-277D-464B-B818-E6D6B86B581D.png

17 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Just cut men’s sports. Either try and win or don’t. Rob and pat are nice it’s but shitty coaches 

If the kicker makes the field goal instead of missing it, does that make RA a better coach? Everyone would be jumping for joy about making the playoffs again

21 minutes ago, Tgr4life said:

If the kicker makes the field goal instead of missing it, does that make RA a better coach? Everyone would be jumping for joy about making the playoffs again

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good poutfest. We need new coaches and a better AD and a better student section and Greek life to care and the Baltimore media to cover us and THEN Towson sports will be what it has always destined to be...

3 hours ago, Tgr4life said:

Actually, if O'Neill makes the FG, then Elon needs a TD to win -- which I suspect they would have done. Our late-game D has been atrocious for years. Had the Delaware QB not slid early, enabling us to get a "stop," we may have lost that game too.

• Like 1