• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

FB falls to Elon, 25-23

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Well, the Flacco era ended not with a bang, but a whimper. If we could only win 7 games per year with him, what does that mean with a new QB next year? 

Extensions all around.  Someone help buy out this lame ass loser coach.  Fire rob!

It’s my fervent wish that there is a well heeled TU donor (or donors) out there, who is as fed up as I am, and buys him out. Now, back to reality-this ain’t LSU & he ain’t getting bought out. Belly up to the bar for another round (indefinitely) of the same mediocre, 7 win ceiling, dreck 

6 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

It’s my fervent wish that there is a well heeled TU donor (or donors) out there, who is as fed up as I am, and buys him out. Now, back to reality-this ain’t LSU & he ain’t getting bought out. Belly up to the bar for another round (indefinitely) of the same mediocre, 7 win ceiling, dreck 

I can’t afford much but will be willing to put in 10k to buy one of those jokers out.  These kids who complain about student fees, bitch about your money going to rob pat and a dumb lax program

...only $400k+/year left on contracts to go. Pretty much every school at our level deal with the fact that most years are considered good with 7 wins...unless we have forgotten that little 23 years straight of losing in basketball and that decade straight of losing badly in football. It sucks right now, and those were two bad losses, but at least these teams are worth watching.