• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Towsontiger1995

Rob Ambrose

56 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Maryland jmu nova are 3 L next year. At Del, at Richmond and then Dartmouth. Lose any of those it should be the final (finally!) nail in the coffin for this coach 

Going 5-3 in the CAA and 7-4 overall is likely to make the playoffs next season . Assuming they lose to Maryland, I would say Dartmouth is a must-win and they need to split with Richmond and Delaware. But Villanova is not an automatic loss. Let’s see what happens at the quarterback position before we throw out predictions about the schedule. 

15 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Going 5-3 in the CAA and 7-4 overall is likely to make the playoffs next season . Assuming they lose to Maryland, I would say Dartmouth is a must-win and they need to split with Richmond and Delaware. But Villanova is not an automatic loss. Let’s see what happens at the quarterback position before we throw out predictions about the schedule. 

Maybe if the caa does something in the playoffs this year. Besides jmu, I don’t see that happening. Regardless a 7-4 and first round exit shouldn’t be what we are hoping for. If that’s the ceiling under the savior? Pass go 6-5 move on and get someone whose hungry and can recruit and develop players. And more importantly win big games. Or atleast beat partially scholly teams 

10 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Maybe if the caa does something in the playoffs this year. Besides jmu, I don’t see that happening. Regardless a 7-4 and first round exit shouldn’t be what we are hoping for. If that’s the ceiling under the savior? Pass go 6-5 move on and get someone whose hungry and can recruit and develop players. And more importantly win big games. Or atleast beat partially scholly teams 

Who knows? Next season, the CAA should be better. It sucked this year outside of JMU and obviously Covington's injury was crushing to Nova. It's not about what we're hoping for. We're hoping for the playoffs but a first-round exit doesn't matter. He still gets extended as I've mentioned on here a hundred times. You are not reversing that and it's not the best case scenario. I'm just calling it the way I see with this team. They are going to be pretty good. But I don't care what the hell happens with contracts and I'm tired of changing coordinators. I just want to make the playoffs and win.