• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Morgan State preview

Should be a good crowd I see some buzz on Twitter. You would think we would have a bus to transport students to and from a close game like this. I guess the city bus circulator is an option for students too.

22 hours ago, Blounge said:

Should be a good crowd I see some buzz on Twitter. You would think we would have a bus to transport students to and from a close game like this. I guess the city bus circulator is an option for students too.

Sorry, but someone has to say it... our students don't show up to a game on campus, they aren't going to go a few miles down the road.

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Sorry, but someone has to say it... our students don't show up to a game on campus, they aren't going to go a few miles down the road.

Black frats might - I wouldn't be surprised. Also tons of Morgan vs. Towson debates / competition on Twitter etc 

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Yes,  the FloSports disaster is strictly a CAA and Joey D issue

Ugh flosports needs to go. As for tonight’s game, hope to see more development of Gibson as a facilitator and more ball movement all around. Spread favoring us at 5 which to me means not a lot of faith in this Towson team.

3 minutes ago, TowsonTiger11 said:

Ugh flosports needs to go. As for tonight’s game, hope to see more development of Gibson as a facilitator and more ball movement all around. Spread favoring us at 5 which to me means not a lot of faith in this Towson team.

Better get used to seeing more pressure. That’s how they beat us last year at the Baltimore Arena.

16 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Better get used to seeing more pressure. That’s how they beat us last year at the Baltimore Arena.

They handled it pretty well. Pat's moved the 4 and 5 all the way down the court as to not bring any other defenders up near the half court line.  Our guys are still running to sharp of a line to the corner on the catch though. They need to flatten it out a little.

4 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

They handled it pretty well. Pat's moved the 4 and 5 all the way down the court as to not bring any other defenders up near the half court line.  Our guys are still running to sharp of a line to the corner on the catch though. They need to flatten it out a little.

He used Dottin and Gibson at the same time near the end of the game. That helped some.