• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Royal Tiger

Pat Skerry Stinks

It's Skerry ball baby!!!!

Seriously, won't go into name calling but been predicting the same outcome each season after I saw his first couple of squads hit the floor when he took over. Stuck with him and let's get ready for football season next year (who knows how that will go..)

We need a donor with incredibly deep pockets to buy him out.

Translation-this is our reality until spring, 2027. Let that marinade for awhile & tell me how it makes you feel 

6 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Do we need to print "fire the coach" t-shirts and stand at the games with a paper bag over our heads to get some change around here?

I’m down to pass them out bags for the next game. 

Someone mentioned  the other day about finding dirt on skerry. Man if 2011/2012 was 2019 his words and actions would have led him to the door already ...

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I’m down to pass them out bags for the next game. 

Someone mentioned  the other day about finding dirt on skerry. Man if 2011/2012 was 2019 his words and actions would have led him to the door already ...

Wait huh? Please elaborate..lol