• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Interview with Jeff Miller

I'm assuming the staff is high on him. Have you heard anything specific? 

I tried looking for him at the game, but didn't see him. Wonder if he was there. 

I didn't see him. Maybe he stopped by the game but I'm guessing he was just taking a visit, walking around the fieldhouse and talking to RA and other coaches. A lot of other recruits were visiting as well. Guessing he was thrilled to see snow being a Cali kid.

No things are very quiet. I'm sure they don't want to lose verbals to poachers so I guess kids are not committing until the last second. As for another QB, they still need to bring in a transfer.

Here's another potential transfer. Can't say I'm optimistic or pessimistic considering who we are competing with. Has two years left. Wasn't bad last season at Pitt.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/Pitt/2017/12/14/ben-dinucci-transfer-eligibility-redshirt-pine-richland/stories/201712140139

http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1142