• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB drops the Dragons 89-73 (story)

5 minutes ago, TTiger2024 said:

"Southpaws are gonna southpaw" is a hilarious comment !, and seems to be true.  I didnt really see Zane Martin like you guys, but seems like he had the same ("i'll save my Right for the hand-shake line") type game.  Great win (and cover!!!!) but id imagine Delaware will be a bit closer.  Record looks good, but they didnt play who we played.  I'd be curious if anyone saw/has any idea if their 8pt loss to Villanova was really a close game or not????    fingas crossed for a winner-winner, bluehen dinner 

I think Zane had a few right handed layups as I can remember. He wasn’t quite as lefty dominant as Fobbs is.

11 minutes ago, TTiger2024 said:

"Southpaws are gonna southpaw" is a hilarious comment !, and seems to be true.  I didnt really see Zane Martin like you guys, but seems like he had the same ("i'll save my Right for the hand-shake line") type game.  Great win (and cover!!!!) but id imagine Delaware will be a bit closer.  Record looks good, but they didnt play who we played.  I'd be curious if anyone saw/has any idea if their 8pt loss to Villanova was really a close game or not????    fingas crossed for a winner-winner, bluehen dinner 

It was neutral site at Prudential Center. Delaware was in the game, but it was never a threat to NOVA. It was 6-10 for most of the game. Darling shot lights out. Hens bench got out scored 18-2 and they had 2 players go all 40.  They lack a bench. One of their 3 transfers, UAB, Campbell, Villanova, just became eligible end of 2019 and is their one dude off the bench.