• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sr16

TIGERS @ W&M

2 hours ago, TTiger2024 said:

line opened at Tigers getting 5.5; now its 5.  maybe THIS board is pounding the Tigers??? !!!  LOL .  im prepping to eat crow as i called for 4Ws in a row, lets grab 6.  (bit i'm taking a bow for calling out our amazing/game changin free throw numbers early).  playing a legit pro tonight (knight); this is where y'all might be (finally) happy with the "defend & rebound first" approach.  bigs need to avoid early foul trouble, and guards need to shot well (not great).  

Crystal ball says we put 4 guys in double figures tonight....and final is:

Tigers - 72

Tribe - 69

Nice call!!

Now waiting to see all the negative nannys pick this win apart. 

1 minute ago, bucketsandbirds said:

Nice call!!

Now waiting to see all the negative nannys pick this win apart. 

Negative nanny here. We were playing with house money today!  Huge win!  Defensive grinder against a good team especially at home! 

Starters played well offensively. Bench was suspect 

• Like 1

Just now, sr16 said:

Team is playing really well together - lets keep this up Im tryna see at least a NIT appearance 

Nit only happens if we win regular season and lose in the caa tourney.  

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Nit only happens if we win regular season and lose in the caa tourney.  

Yeah im tryna see them win the conference we're a game back.. Still a long season tho

seriously......its insane to me lol.   i'll post an original topic on it soon...and enjoy "my gloat" while i can.  we WILL lose again at some point, but i like this squad A LOT...and love how this coaching staff prepares and stresses defense and rebounding (give you a chance EVERY game)......   basketball is funny via miss/make results, and who knows what happens in a 1bid league.  but this team is young, but also built to make a run in a tournament setting.  6 ...in...a.row!!!!  maybe we can stop firing the coached and ADs ????

3 minutes ago, TTiger2024 said:

seriously......its insane to me lol.   i'll post an original topic on it soon...and enjoy "my gloat" while i can.  we WILL lose again at some point, but i like this squad A LOT...and love how this coaching staff prepares and stresses defense and rebounding (give you a chance EVERY game)......   basketball is funny via miss/make results, and who knows what happens in a 1bid league.  but this team is young, but also built to make a run in a tournament setting.  6 ...in...a.row!!!!  maybe we can stop firing the coached and ADs ????

Young?! They start 3 seniors 2 of which are redshirt and until recently two sophomores. Also bring a 4th year junior off the bench