• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Betrand leads MBB over Drexel 76-69

While it makes no real difference at the moment, aren’t we actually in 4th, not 5th place, currently? W&M lost again tonight, making them 8-5 in conference. We’re also 8-5, but we beat W&M earlier in the season. 

Stunning that Elon beat C of C. And C of C earlier this season lost to UNCW. JMU nearly beat DE on the road today. Talk about a wide open conference tournament. 

2 hours ago, TUTigers said:

Have to admit, I did not see this season for Betrand based on last year. 

I don’t understand. We rip Skerry for recruiting the same guys but the last 3 have developed tremendously from freshman to sophomore year ( Morsell, Zane and AB). Doesn’t PS get any credit for that?

• Like 1

Shhh FLX, don’t even think the thought that he’ll pull a Zane. It’s AB’s team next year, with Fobbs a senior this year 

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

His hand is in a cast. No es bueno, I would think. Conference tournament starts in 1 month 

We'll see. I wouldn't say he's done just yet.

This was a great win. Made the trip to Philly and glad I did. Halftime adjustments by pat were great. Went zone a few possessions out breaks in second half. Also called his timeouts after we scored. The less play calling out of stoppages he does, the better. 

Betrand had the smoothest, least forced 31 points I’ve seen from a Towson player. Let the game come to him which had to be difficult as 75% of the people I was sitting with were his friends and family.  Dennis block late was huge and as much as he’s struggled (saying that nicely) Charles gave them some good second half minutes. 

Drexel’s coach was awful. He could have easily Won the game by feeding butler more.  They didn’t look at him the second half. Him and wynter could have beaten us but instead other dudes were shooting questionable shots. 

First time to the dac in years. They made some nice renovations. Almost looks like a real gym now. Sort of. 

I didn’t notice a cast on Howard’s hand but wasn’t really looking. He was walking fine without anything so I would have assumed it was an upper body issue. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, griggey20 said:

I don’t understand. We rip Skerry for recruiting the same guys but the last 3 have developed tremendously from freshman to sophomore year ( Morsell, Zane and AB). Doesn’t PS get any credit for that?

I’ll absolutely give him credit for that. Some is also a product of minutes and shots increasing. Hopefully ab gets better year to year. Mike stayed the same. 

I’ll give him Benimon and Burwell improving in their sit our year. 

But for everyone of those you have the McGlynn, alex Thomas. McNeil’s, tj, Eddie Keith etc 

10 hours ago, griggey20 said:

I don't think the majority of this group is really into giving credit.  

• Like 1