• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

JMU II preview

Charleston loss to Northeastern has got me confused. One hand we could be in third after tonight’s games. On the other, there’s less room for error now to stay out of the play in games. 

Very interesting final stretch to see how the conference standings shake out. You would have to think we are statistically overdue for a win at JMU. They haven't gotten to 10 wins yet and our guys should be healthy and ready to go after a week of rest and a tune up game. Need to splash jumpers and dominate the boards!

19 hours ago, TowsonTiger11 said:

Charleston loss to Northeastern has got me confused. One hand we could be in third after tonight’s games. On the other, there’s less room for error now to stay out of the play in games. 

Not sure how it’s confusing. NE is a better team and had had very bad luck this year. Charleston is a one man show. Just happens that they had the best shooting day of their lives against us  

23 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Not sure how it’s confusing. NE is a better team and had had very bad luck this year. Charleston is a one man show. Just happens that they had the best shooting day of their lives against us  

Northeastern has been unlucky??  Because your beloved Coach Coen isn't having a good year??  My god man.  How about they blew double digit leads to Elon and UNCW in the final 10 minutes.  That's not unlucky that's choking.  If that happened to Towson you would be screaming your lungs out about bad contract extensions and how horrible everything is. I'm sorry this season hasn't played out to your narrative.  The Tigers are exceeding pre season expectations and it's killing you.

Man up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, FBS OR BUST said:

Northeastern has been unlucky??  Because your beloved Coach Coen isn't having a good year??  My god man.  How about they blew double digit leads to Elon and UNCW in the final 10 minutes.  That's not unlucky that's choking.  If that happened to Towson you would be screaming your lungs out about bad contract extensions and how horrible everything is. I'm sorry this season hasn't played out to your narrative.  The Tigers are exceeding pre season expectations and it's killing you.

Man up.

LOL. read the other threads. I’ve given skerry credit for winning close games and a winning streak. Something he’s never done before. Prove to us that you can lead us in a tourney run and then let’s talk.

I’m a bigger fan that anyone and want us to win exceeding whose expectations??  With what we had back and what other teams didn’t top 3 should have been a given 

Don’t be a clown. Look a their stats. They should be way better than their record. Lost every game by 1-2 and blow out others. He has one good player and is still in thick of a top 3-4 record...

They blew double digit leads in the second half to two of the worst teams in the conference.  Inexcusable.

Just because you bloviate on here all the time doesn't make you a bigger fan than others.  

I just think you enjoy being miserable.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FBS OR BUST said:

They blew double digit leads in the second half to two of the worst teams in the conference.  Inexcusable.

Just because you bloviate on here all the time doesn't make you a bigger fan than others.  

I just think you enjoy being miserable.

Bahaha and we got absolutely steamrolled by them at home. They have a better NET and RPI. Along with winning the conference last year, lost the best player in the conf to graduation, 2 sudden transfers and their only big to injury. So your point..

No it does not but being a bigger fan does. And much more than you. 

“FBS or bust” hoping that name is more of a joke than your posts