• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

W&M II preview

I’d love to take you up on that. Would mean we got the W & off-the-chart attendance. The former is possible, but I think the latter is unlikely 

24 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I’ll raise you. If we get 4000 there and win. I’ll buy everyone on this board a beer at Saturday’s game and not post for a week

There's very little shot of getting 4,000. I do hear they expect big crowds on both days. Hopefully close to 3,000. 

14 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

There's very little shot of getting 4,000. I do hear they expect big crowds on both days. Hopefully close to 3,000. 

Yeah I know haha. Kind of wish it was the Saturday one this week. 2 pm on a Saturday would be a decent crowd. I bet a lot of nerds would come up for a Saturday game 

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Yeah I know haha. Kind of wish it was the Saturday one this week. 2 pm on a Saturday would be a decent crowd. I bet a lot of nerds would come up for a Saturday game 

They are trying to get the Greeks to come out on Thursday. Seems like they'll either get a lot of them or just a few. Who knows but I think 3,000 is attainable on one of these dates.

It looks like it's "rush week" for the fraternities. I remember when I was there two frats went to the basketball game as their recruiting event. Made both sides of the student section looked packed. Hopefully that happens this Thursday

What we'd like to have happen tonite:

We beat W&M (required)

Drexel beats Hofstra (not mandatory but would be extra helpful)

NE beats Delaware (not end of world if it doesn't happen)