• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Slow start dooms MBB in 61-51 loss to W&M

22 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Elon, Drexel, Delaware are probably the best but I don’t see us facing either. Maybe the Hens in 4-5 or 3-6 game. I wouldn’t mind playing the Tribe again assuming we’re not going to shoot 27% again. But you know it’s going to be Charleston 

If we get beat by the same team 3 times in one year, then we don’t deserve it anyways. 

34 minutes ago, TowsonTiger11 said:

If we get beat by the same team 3 times in one year, then we don’t deserve it anyways. 

Beating the same team 3 times in one season is difficult. Especially in a 2 month stretch. I do want to pick who will be good or bad matchups at this point but.

Charleston owns us, can they have an out of body experience again and not miss??

Playing Hofstra would be ideal on the last day. Depth means nothing in college hoops except when you have 3 in 3 or 4 in 4 days. They always seem to fall flat in the last game. Wouldn’t mind having to go through pemberton on that last game 😂