• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

CAA Tournament Thread

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

This is a pretty big game for Skerry. not only can he get the monkey off his back of failing in the CAA Tournament, he's got a cool 10K on this game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ziLelnv_vGFTOFHw2lDunCieg_YWqWFPeJUq1DYuAjc/edit#gid=0

I assume our Athletic Department counts non D1's

Reading the document that is included in the link it says "provided that the wins come against opponents from Division I programs..."

20 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

Reading the document that is included in the link it says "provided that the wins come against opponents from Division I programs..."

Yeah, saw that going through. Looks like he also has the NCAA appearance + 1 clause 

38 minutes ago, BK_Brian said:

ESPN had 4 different "college basketball expertes" select winners of all 32 conference tournaments.  Regarding the CAA they each selected a different team and left one of the top 5 teams out.  Guess who?

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28820898/predictions-all-32-college-basketball-conference-tournaments

Dont think there is more parity in a conference. Hopefully they use this as motivation. 

• Like 1

Having spilt 2 games at this arena back in December has to give us a little more confidence going in. 

And as beaten on this board previously.. foul shooting wins games in a tournament. 
Front end 1 and 1’s galore in games like this. 

We are due for a run this time around.  
Eight is enough to get us to the CAA final..

Go Tigers as we’ve suffered for way too long.  I’m wearing my Tigers gear daily right now.  

Trying not to get my hopes us but I feel like this team is different.  There is a play for each other type attitude.  Guys are sacrificing for the betterment of the team and the only goal is to win.  

I don't we've had that since the Bennimon, Damas team.