• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

CAA Tournament Thread

Northeastern is a 1.5-point favorite. Maybe some good juice to give the players that the oddsmakers are against them. Not that it will really matter because if you don't show up, you're gone.

As for the first game, Drexel looked pretty good and UNCW, well, it's been a long year. Coach Rob calling a full timeout with 7.5 seconds left down 11 is classic for that lunatic. He's entertaining but I don't know if that's enough for UNCW fans. Earl Grant is the calmest and coolest coach in the league. He doesn't need those histrionic to win.

I don't see Drexel having much of a chance against Hofstra at 12pm tomorrow. I'll be there for the W&M vs. Elon/JMU game. JMU playing well in the first half, but you know what will happen in the second half. A young Elon team was down 14-0 to start the game and that youth looked scared. Hopefully Gibby shows some poise and plays his ass of near where he played his high school ball.

My guess is that Gray sees limited minutes, if at all. Depends on the foul situation from the three post players. If Murphy plays, he could be a guy who defend him on the perimeter. If we can win this game, he could see more action against a bigger W&M team. Let's hope that occurs.

Elon beats JMU at the buzzer. It was the only time in the game Elon had the lead. No sympathy for JMU, after they beat us at the buzzer last year. 

Any chance Elon beats W&M tomorrow?

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Elon beats JMU at the buzzer. It was the only time in the game Elon had the lead. No sympathy for JMU, after they beat us at the buzzer last year. 

Any chance Elon beats W&M tomorrow?

No. Elon has zero size. Got a lift from poser tonight. Their starting 5 who is undersized was in a boot tonight. 

Uncw fans seem to like Burke. He maybe crazy and odd but his players play hard for him